Your Personal Data is Under Protection
As Garanti Filo Yönetim Hizmetleri A.Ş., we would like to inform you about the "Law on Protection of Personal Data" which has come into force. The legal regulation aims to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, and personal data.
Information on the Protection of Personal Data
As Garanti Fleet Management Services Inc., we are referred to as "Data Supervisor" in the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data. Within the scope of the law, it is the realization of the transactions accepted as "data processing" in matters such as obtaining, saving, storing, updating, classifying, sharing with and transferring of your personal data to the third parties permitted by the legislation.
Why and What For Do We Use Your Personal Data?
- To use in all kinds of products and services within the scope of commercial activities of our company,
- To record your identity, address and other necessary information in order to determine your information during the performance of your transactions,
- To record your GPS location data so as to direct you to the contracted service points upon your approval and to determine the nearest service and to communicate the location of the accident in case of damage/accident,
- To offer the products and services you request in line with your needs,
- To communicate important information we need to share with you through your contact information,
- To arrange all the necessary records and documents in order to complete your transactions on paper, verbally or electronically (internet/mobile branch, etc.),
- To fulfil your requirements in the event of damage, malfunction, tire, replacement vehicle, etc.
- To keep and report the information requested by the public institutions and administrative-judicial authorities to which we are obliged to provide information in accordance with the legislation, and to inform these institutions
- If you give permission, to use it in the provision of our products and services that are within the scope of the legislation and other than the purpose of being a customer with our company, to plan and implement product/service/offer activities specific to you, to realize product, service, working model proposals, profiling, segmentation, creating internal goals, scoring, risk analysis, customer relations management, internal performance monitoring and analysis, statistical studies, realizing the design of service delivery models of our company, market research,
- To record camera images in our branches and headquarter buildings due to security practices in the workplace
- To plan, audit and implement our corporate sustainability, corporate management, strategic planning and information security processes,
- To fulfil our administrative, legal liabilities and the requirements of our contract that we have signed with you.
- Your personal data are not used for purposes other than those specified here.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Data?
Whereabouts Can We Reach Your Personal Data?
Your personal data can be collected in verbal, written or electronic media through channels such as Head Office, Branches, internet branch, mobile branch and call centre.
What Are Your Rights Under the Law?
You can contact with our company at any time and you can request the followings related with your personal data:
- You can find out whether it is being processed, the purpose of processing and whether it is used relevant and if it has been processed, you can request information about it,
- You can learn about the third parties with whom your information is shared in domestic/abroad in accordance with the Law.
- If you think your information has been processed incompletely or incorrectly, you can request correction,
- In cases where you have given your consent for the processing of your information, you can withdraw your consent at any time,
- You can request the deletion or destruction of your information under the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- You can request to be delivered of your requests that are specified in subparagraphs (c) and (d) be notified to the third parties to whom your information is transferred and you can required them perform the same actions,
- You can object to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis of your information with automated systems, or if you think that it has been recorded or used illegally and you have been suffered a loss for this reason, you can request the recovery of your loss.
If your application for such purposes requires an additional cost, you may need to pay the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Your requests in your application will be concluded as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request.
In order to make benefit of your rights under the law, you can send your applications in writing to our branches, and to get detailed information you can visit the website of Personal Data Protection Authority.
* This information will be updated whenever our company's personal data inventory study changes.
Protection of Personal Data Law and Commercial Message Confirmation
The illumination within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data is given above. If you give your consent, your personal data and specific personal data can be processed for;
- the fulfilment of our obligations arising from the long-run car rental agreement, in order to meet your demands in all kinds of payment transactions, damage, breakdown, tire, replacement vehicle, etc. issues,
- within the scope of informing for products and services, for the purpose of creating appropriate opportunities and campaigns for you, making promotions and marketing for these services and products, carrying out planning, statistics, analysis, customer satisfaction and customer relations management,
by us and program partner organizations and other third parties as well as our affiliate(1) that we collaborate in and receive service in order to execute our commercial activities and to fulfil our obligations and commercial electronic messages may be sent to your communication addresses, which are currently available in our records or you will report to our company in the future, regarding notifications about promotion and marketing activities via SMS, telephone or e-mail about the products and services of our company and affiliates.
You can change your preference regarding the processing of your personal data and the communication of commercial messages at any time.
(1) ) For example, T. Garanti Bankası A.Ş., Garanti Filo Sigorta Aracılık Hizm. A.Ş., Garanti Emeklilik ve Hayat A.Ş., Eureko Sigorta A.Ş., Garanti Konut Finansmanı Danışmanlık A.Ş., Garanti Faktoring A.Ş., Garanti Finansal Kiralama A.Ş., Garanti Ödeme Sistemleri A.Ş., Garanti Bilişim Teknolojisi ve Ticaret T.A.Ş., Garanti Yatırım Menkul Kıymetler A.Ş. and Garanti Portföy Yönetimi A.Ş.)
Due to the importance it attaches to customer satisfaction and security, Garanti Filo Yönetim Hizmetleri A.Ş. adopts the following basic rules in order to protect the privacy of the information you provide at our website.
- Data input can only be made through our website for the purposes of product/service application and information updating.
- In terms of the security of the information entered into our website, Garanti BBVA Fleet system and internet infrastructure is kept at the most reliable level and necessary measures have been taken. The information entered by our customers to our website for product/service application and information updating purposes cannot be viewed by other internet users.
- Garanti Filo Yönetim Hizmetleri A.Ş. will not share such information with any third party, institution or organization unless it is approved by the customers or required by a legal obligation. In case of working with different organizations to receive support services, Garanti Filo Yönetim Hizmetleri A.Ş will ensure that these companies comply with privacy standards and requirements of Garanti Filo Yönetim Hizmetleri A.Ş.
- Garanti Filo Yönetim Hizmetleri A.Ş. will only be able to disclose this information within the framework of the necessary authorizations and legal regulations.
- Garanti Filo Yönetim Hizmetleri A.Ş. holds the copyrights regarding the information and materials that are available in our website and the organization of these. All copyrights, registered trademarks, patents, intellectual and other property rights regarding the information and materials included in our website, other than the materials belonging to third parties, are reserved by Garanti Filo Yönetim Hizmetleri A.Ş.